The establishment of the college credits itself to the generosity of a great soul Late Amaravadi Venkata Narsaiah garu who had donated 82 acres of land by executing a Will to start a college in the name of his beloved Almighty Lord Sri Venkateswara. The Osmania Graduates Association and Exhibition Society, Hyderabad who are the champions of the cause of imparting education to the rural Telangana area carried the mantle. The magnitude of the donor’s wish and the magnanimity of the parent body resulted in the establishment of our college on 10th September, 1971.
The humble beginning of the college has its natural growth from sapling to the mighty tree. Thus, catering to the needs of the community in a comparatively educationally backward area, the college is proudly completing its fourth decade of existence with the student’s strength of 1464 manned by 53 teaching and 40 non-teaching staff. The college offers 13 U.G courses, two P.G courses and six Add-on courses. The college secured the status of 2 (f) of UGC act on 5-4-1977 and 12 (B) status in 2013. The college was accredited with B++ Grade by NAAC on 31st March 2007 The college has been continuously making efforts since then for sustaining and further upgrading the quality in all respects. Reflecting on the foot prints left in the past 6 years, the college volunteered for the second cycle of Re-accreditation in 2014.